POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another conspiracy theory bites the dust : Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust Server Time
9 Oct 2024 02:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust
From: Chambers
Date: 19 Jul 2009 20:22:16
Message: <4a63b8b8$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   You can fake the images, but it's more difficult to fake the source of
> the images. I bet there were quite many people involved in receiving and
> processing those images. It would be quite hard to keep them all quiet
> about a hoax.

That's my main criticism of most conspiracy theories.  They assume a
level of competency, skill, coordination and cooperation among such a
large group of people that the mere idea is ludicrous.

Clearly, people who believe such things have never worked for a large
company before.  If they had, they would understand just how difficult
such a thing is.

--
Chambers