POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Evolution of species : Re: Evolution of species Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evolution of species
From: somebody
Date: 17 Jul 2009 16:33:06
Message: <4a60e002$1@news.povray.org>
news:4A6### [at] hotmailcom...

http://www.geneticarchaeology.com/research/Study_catches_2_bird_populations_as_they_split_into_separate_species.asp

> > It's somewhat of a stretch, and similar to saying that since Asian males
> > don't see African males as much a threat as they see Asian males, and
vice
> > versa,

> well, do they?

I don't know. But since "interracial" marriages are more exception than
norm, however you define race, it's not unreasonable and could be the
subject of a social study.

> > that we are at a speciation crossroads.

> what makes you think we aren't?

My point is, why that should make us think that we are?