POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Let the conspiracy theories commence! : Re: Let the conspiracy theories commence! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Let the conspiracy theories commence!
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Jul 2009 13:17:59
Message: <4a60b247$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Sounds like a legend to me.

It was the second hit on google, even given the current flurry of posts
about it.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5578853

And, of course, our government is too f'ing stupid to fund science well
enough to even BUY NASA TAPES for its data. I mean, really guys? Did we have
to overwrite the original moon walk videos because we couldn't afford to buy
new tapes?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106637066

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)