POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Packet encapsulation : Re: Packet encapsulation Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Packet encapsulation
From: scott
Date: 16 Jul 2009 04:28:14
Message: <4a5ee49e$1@news.povray.org>
> Our parts department has a stack of machined cardboard. Pick up a sheet
> and with a few simple folds, it becomes a relatively sturdy box for
> shipment. (It's pretty thick cardboard.) Plain brown, however; no
> instructions in sight.

Yeh without instructions I think a lot of people would be baffled the first
time they see those type of boxes.  They're pretty strong once assembled
though.

> But hey, the girl in packing can do the whole trick in about 20 seconds,
> with a series of well-rehersed movements. (The card is ready cut, scored,
> creased, etc.)

At the factory I used to work at we (well actually an AGV) just put a pallet
of flat pack boxes in one end and they came out the other end full and taped
up :-)