POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Packet encapsulation : Re: Packet encapsulation Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Packet encapsulation
From: Invisible
Date: 16 Jul 2009 04:21:31
Message: <4a5ee30b$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Oh I see, I thought you meant you had a plane sheet of cardboard and you
> were making a box out of it.
>
> All the ones I've seen like you mention have pictures on the side to
> tell you how to assemble them.

Our parts department has a stack of machined cardboard. Pick up a sheet
and with a few simple folds, it becomes a relatively sturdy box for
shipment. (It's pretty thick cardboard.) Plain brown, however; no
instructions in sight. But hey, the girl in packing can do the whole
trick in about 20 seconds, with a series of well-rehersed movements.
(The card is ready cut, scored, creased, etc.)

I'm just frustrated that it took me so long to figure out. It's not
actually that complicated, and the precise alignment of the various cuts
and creases tells you everything you need to work it out. I'm just very
slow. :-(