POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not at all funny : Re: Not at all funny Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not at all funny
From: Tom Austin
Date: 14 Jul 2009 10:00:27
Message: <4a5c8f7b$1@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> Tom Austin wrote:
>>
>> no really, they will likely win the case
>>
>> the barriers were not sufficient enough to keep someone out of the hole
>>  that was that dumb.
>
> But not as dumb as walking down a street without looking forwards.

That's actually what I said, but an extra space and poor wording made it
sound like I was talking about the people who opened up the manhole.  I
was referring to the person walking.

> Actually, the reason I found it funny was probably Schadenfreude; I've
> just come to the end of a really s**t day and needed some release

I was trying to add to it (the release that is), but failed miserably.

I shall now go for a walk with my phone in search of a manhole!