POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not at all funny : Re: Not at all funny Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not at all funny
From: Invisible
Date: 14 Jul 2009 08:55:36
Message: <4a5c8048$1@news.povray.org>
>> She would have noticed if
>> there had been proper barriers.
>
> There's a good chance she would've noticed if she'd been watching where
> she was going, too.
>
> One of my pet peeves is people who don't watch where they're going.

What if she had been blind? (There are people who really are.)

In this particular case it probably *was* that somebody just wasn't
paying attention. But let's face it, how many people expect there to be
a 12-foot vertical shaft in their path?

(Of course, the report doesn't give a lot of detail about this case. But
from the scant details available, it looks like the workmen didn't do
their job right.)