POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Racism in the US : Re: Racism in the US Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Racism in the US
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 14 Jul 2009 01:31:12
Message: <4a5c1820$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> I watched the video.  He did not say that they were.  Since the word
> "species" only came out of his mouth once, I'd be inclined to say that
> it came out because he couldn't think of the word he actually wanted.
>
> Regards,
> John

Yeah, well. Still wrong, both about the principle of "why" he thinks it
didn't apply to the US, etc. I mean, close bred animals are "always"
weaker, do to replication of flaws. So, the only way his theory works is
by assuming a particular group of people "don't have any" such genetic
flaws. Its still racism, since its implying that the US is "poorer" for
breeding outside "pure" stock, regardless of what word the idiot comes
up with. He is ignorant of the facts, pulling theories based on "purity"
of some random people out of his backside, and in the process, implying
that the US is doomed, because we do what ***actually*** makes animals
healthier, and not breeding back into the same limited gene pool...
Stupid, no matter how you look at it.

But, the truly stupid thing about it is, within the same week, Faux News
also ran a special on the same country, describing them as baby killers
(i.e. pro-abortion), who where doomed because they allowed pot joints
and prostitution, and it was all the fault of them being not religious
enough. Mind, this is ignoring the fact that, as one person put it, two
out of the three political parties have gone right wing, and are
promoting the removal of laws that allow all those things, and **also**
actually caved to the Islamic people moving into the country, by
claiming that the, women shouldn't own property, have the same rights,
maybe even get educations, and men are always right about "everything",
Shiria law, is "not" dangerous or contrary to a democracy... WTF!
Someone is smoking something over there in the government all right, but
its much stronger than the horrible pot heads they want to ban. lol

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();