POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : US Patent System, now with 20% less stupidity : Re: US Patent System, now with 20% less stupidity Server Time
9 Oct 2024 09:49:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: US Patent System, now with 20% less stupidity
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 13 Jul 2009 00:47:17
Message: <4a5abc55$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/12/09 22:14, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Even the Associated Press is asserting their copyright over *news*
> materials.  It's ridiculous.

	That's different, and perhaps misleading. While I agree the AP is being
unreasonable in what they're saying, they're complaining about the
copyright of the content, not of the events. Someone took the trouble to
draft that article, etc.

--
Do Not Attempt to Traverse a Chasm in Two Leaps...

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl