POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Racism in the US : Re: Racism in the US Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:28:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Racism in the US
From: John VanSickle
Date: 12 Jul 2009 03:30:57
Message: <4a599131$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Tom Austin <taustin> wrote:
>> So, two groups of kids had been 'disinvited' with no loud complaining.
>> As soon as the exact thing happens to a racial minority, it becomes a
>> problem.
>
> I'm surprised that you are surprised by something like that, at this point.
>
> The current politically correct multicultural religion has certain dogmas.
> One of these dogmas is that whenever something bad happens to non-white
> people, it's because of racism (and, naturally, when the exact same thing
> happens to white people, it's not racism and usually not even that bad).

For instance:

Whites predominate in ice hockey due to pervasive discrimination.
Blacks predominate in basketball due to inherent superiority.

Women make less money than men because of pervasive discrimination.
Women enjoy longer lifespans because of inherent superiority.

And so on.

This is a mental disorder known as Plurocausitive Attribution Syndrome:

"Clinical description: Plurocausitive attribution syndrome (PAS) is the
a disorder in which the patient attributes different causes to a given
social situation based on the race, gender, or sexual orientation of the
people involved.

Cause: PAS is generally acquired in environments in which consistency of
thought is discouraged. As such, it is epidemic in most social science
departments.

Diagnosis: Ask the patient to explain a disparity in the longevity or
success between multiple sets of two groups, distinguished along lines
of gender, race, or sexual orientation. The diagnosis is confirmed if
the patient attributes better outcomes for non-whites, women, and
homosexuals to inherent superiority, but also attributes better outcomes
for whites, men, and heterosexuals to oppression.

Treatment: Prospects are bleak. The best solution is to isolate the
patient from impressionable minds."

You can read more at:

http://www.geocities.com/evilsnack/mental.htm

Regards,