POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : remap RGBT color to anther RGBT color? : Re: remap RGBT color to anther RGBT color? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: remap RGBT color to anther RGBT color?
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 11 Jul 2009 07:12:39
Message: <4a5873a7$1@news.povray.org>
caduser wrote:

> Just to be clear I did not write the materials or the objects I am an end user

Just out of curiosity: Does this mean your CAD program comes
with a POV-Ray export option built in?

As Chris has said, textually processing the generated sdl script
with an editor macro (or perl script or similar) is probably your
best option. Note that there is another way but it may be overkill:
The sources to POV-Ray are available and you can compile your own
binary. This, of course, could be patched to set a dark gray
internally whenever it parses "color rgbt <0.,0.,0.,0.>".