POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : O RLY? : Re: O RLY? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: O RLY?
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Jul 2009 11:55:02
Message: <4a576456$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> It's difficult to see how you could make a web browser more attractive
> to the casual user than IE already is - at least, enough to make them
> reach into their pockets anyway...

And part of that is how much everyone commoditizes the browser.

Don't complain that everyone has to follow the exact same standards and
render everything pixel-perfect identical, and then complain it's difficult
to differentiate your product enough to sell it.

> If I wanted to be cynical, I could point out that I've never met anybody
> who owns a copy of 3D Studio or Paintshop *legally*. ;-)

Yes you have. I own *two* copies of paintshop.  You bastard - I wondered why
they started adding DRM to the install.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."