POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : O RLY? : Re: O RLY? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: O RLY?
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 10 Jul 2009 01:17:15
Message: <4a56cedb$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/09/09 21:19, Darren New wrote:
> Oh, please tell me a computer product that *doesn't* suck moose? I could
> really use hearing of something that's actually good. :-)

	Fractint on DOS. Can't think of a single criticism. Awesome program.

	Midnight Commander on Linux. I _can_ complain about a few things it
does poorly compared to Norton Commander, but on the whole, it's still
good enough to be Awesome.

	People keep going on and on about grep. Should learn it properly one day...

	But I'm sure that's not what you really wanted when you asked.<G>

--
Conscious is when you are aware of something and conscience is when you
wish you weren't.