POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rebel without a cause : Re: Rebel without a cause Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebel without a cause
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 8 Jul 2009 15:49:02
Message: <4a54f82e$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:37:48 -0400, Sven Geier wrote:

> Well - if they know you and they know you do good work -- why would they
> care one way or the other what you're wearing?

Some companies (and managers) do care.  When we're in the office working
where I work, my team is expected to not be wearing jeans, shorts, t-
shirts, etc.  "Professional dress code" is ours.  But others on other
teams in my building have a different standard.

Another reason I like working from home.

Jim