POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Pov-Ray Windows plotting code : Re: Pov-Ray Windows plotting code Server Time
29 Apr 2024 03:53:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-Ray Windows plotting code
From: David H  Burns
Date: 7 Jul 2009 19:48:58
Message: <4a53deea@news.povray.org>
Thanks. I have looked in the Pov-Ray sources but was
unable to determine the relevant modules. That's what I was asking. Thanks
for the sites. I will take a look at them. Such sites that I have looked
at seem
to be intended for VC++. I suppose that's OK, PovRay is written in VC++.
Since Microsoft controls virtually all of the computer industry and most
computer hardware is built for Microsoft software, there seems little point
  in going to a lot of trouble trying to learn something else or to
adapt code
written in any but Microsoft languages to work on computers using
Windows.

Thanks for the help,

David