POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An example of confirmation bias? : Re: An example of confirmation bias? Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:26:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An example of confirmation bias?
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 7 Jul 2009 01:15:19
Message: <4a52d9e7@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Patrick Elliott wrote:
>> If they had honestly been defending marriage
>
> Well, it was all BS. I have no idea why "marriage" would need defending.
> The only threat to anyones marriages were coming *from* the "defense of
> marriage" amendment.

The same people insist that they believe in an all knowing, all
powerful, omni-present god, who dictates virtually everything in the
known universe, and even knows who will sin and not sin, yet ***still***
think that **they** need to decide which is the one true faith following
him, and defend both that faith, and him, from attacks by people that
simply don't believe in the same things (or in any of it at all). Why
the hell wouldn't they imagine that "marriage" needed to be similarly
defended?

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {