POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm positively buzzing with excitement! (Images attached) : Re: I'm positively buzzing with excitement! (Images attached) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm positively buzzing with excitement! (Images attached)
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 6 Jul 2009 08:56:56
Message: <4a51f498$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> ...I hate you. :-P

hee hee... Now, now...

I'll have to play with the latest beta of 3.7 ... ;)

I get the memory, case and video card next week.

BTW, the Intel reference cooler design has gotten really really wild.
Looks like a good chunk of copper is used right on the processor's heat
spreader.

LGA is a weird thing, too. The chip has no pins... The board has the pins.

--
~Mike