POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An example of confirmation bias? : Re: An example of confirmation bias? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:11:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An example of confirmation bias?
From: Warp
Date: 5 Jul 2009 16:45:12
Message: <4a5110d8@news.povray.org>
> If the muslims here were rioting and murdering in the name of Islam here,
> I'm sure there would be videos of ten things intelligent muslims need to
> address, too. :-)

  I don't think so. Muslims are rioting in Europe, yet it's forbidden to
say anything bad about them. In Finland, for example, you can literally
get jailed if you made such a video about islam. There have been concrete
cases. (Christianity, on the other hand, is completely free to be bashed.)

--
                                                          - Warp