POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An example of confirmation bias? : Re: An example of confirmation bias? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An example of confirmation bias?
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Jul 2009 13:03:40
Message: <4a50dcec$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> As long as we take one another's religion serious and don't try to make
> fun of what differs from what we believe, there should not be a problem.

I don't think the atheists would have a problem with it if the faithful
everywhere were tolerant as well. When it's still the death penalty to
change which prophet you believe in large parts of the world, there's still
good reason to argue it, methinks.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western