POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An example of confirmation bias? : Re: An example of confirmation bias? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An example of confirmation bias?
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Jul 2009 01:29:22
Message: <4a4ee8b2$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Its not the only issue Mr. Comfort has. He is a grade A kook,

Well, sure.

Actually, the first one in this I just stumbled across expresses what I was
saying quite nicely:
http://www.dbskeptic.com/2008/09/26/five-atheist-logic-tests-and-how-to-pass-them-a-skeptical-response-to-how-to-make-an-atheist-backslide/

I also liked the argument that God must like gay sex, with a set of similar
arguments to the banana argument that I don't think need to be repeated here.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western