POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rebel without a cause : Re: Rebel without a cause Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebel without a cause
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Jul 2009 13:04:55
Message: <4a4e3a37$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> I'm still puzzled by the number of people who seemed to think that me in
> denim jeans, a crumpled-up shirt and a set of trainers looked "smart".

It's a fashion statement. You're actually paying more attention to your
clothes than you usually do. If they're clean, you're saying something about
your personality that day.

BTW: "Trainers"? Is that what this side calls sneakers?

> That wouldn't be how *I* would describe it...

You're *trying* to look slummy, but you're still presentable for work, so
it's "smart".

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western