POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The future will be ok! : Re: The future will be ok! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The future will be ok!
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Jul 2009 13:02:51
Message: <4a4e39bb$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> However, any geologists can confirm that over its history, the
> temperatures of the earth have varied far beyond the levels that AGW
> proponents are warning.

I heave read that the middle ages were basically caused to a large extent by
a cooling of several degrees, making crops grow more poorly, reducing the
amount of time people had to be intellectual. Whether the temperature trends
are true or propaganda from the opposing team, or whether even if true it
was a causal relationship, are left as exercises for the reader.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western