POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Your Tax Dollars at Work : Re: Your Tax Dollars at Work Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Your Tax Dollars at Work
From: John VanSickle
Date: 3 Jul 2009 08:39:22
Message: <4a4dfbfa$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> John VanSickle wrote:
>> I already have one bachelors (in computer and information science),
>> but I am considering getting another bachelor's in a different field,
>
> Why not go for the masters? You don't want to repeat all the general
> courses a bachelor's takes,

I don't have to repeat them for a second bachelor's, either; most
colleges require only the courses peculiar to the second major, and if
those classes (and any prereqs taken along the way) don't add up to a
certain number of credits, then I'd only need a few electives to fill in
the gap.

Regards,
John