POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rebel without a cause : Re: Rebel without a cause Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebel without a cause
From: scott
Date: 2 Jul 2009 06:18:16
Message: <4a4c8968$1@news.povray.org>
>> "Oh Andrew, I forgot to say, today the CEO of the entire company is
>> visiting and wants to meet you."
>
> Yeah, there's always the possibility that that's going to happen. ;-)
>
> Still, if it does, it won't just be me who has a problem...

Maybe everyone else knew :-)

> Eh. If I was working for Google, I might not care. (Legend has it that's a
> good place to work. Of course, it might not be true...)

IME any company that makes a big healthy profit is a good place to work,
employees (right up to senior management) just seem to have a completely
different attitude about things when there is more money to play with.  If
some of the things that go on here were informed to the people I used to
work with at my old company they would just walk away laughing (like having
to pay for your drink and partners food at the xmas dinner, or having to fly
economy on a 12 hour flight).