POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Your Tax Dollars at Work : Re: Your Tax Dollars at Work Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Your Tax Dollars at Work
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 30 Jun 2009 14:36:14
Message: <4a4a5b1e$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/30/09 10:38, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Pharmacy as in working in one?  Here in the US, I understand (having
> worked a few years ago for a company that owns several pharmacy chains)
> that there is a shortage of qualified people to fill the pharmacist
> role), so that would be a good route, but I don't know that I'd call it a
> "stress-free" job, either (and I note you aren't, just "not as
> stressful").
>
> But what I hear (I still keep in touch with a few people I used to work
> with), it's a field that has good job prospects at present.

	I don't think I know any pharmacists personally in the US. But I know
in Canada and some other countries, it's considered a good job for the
money it pays (in terms of stress and I think education as well).

--
Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day consuming
only things that are good for you.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl