POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : rendering problems eagle 3d and pov ray : Re: rendering problems eagle 3d and pov ray Server Time
14 May 2024 18:07:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rendering problems eagle 3d and pov ray
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 30 Jun 2009 14:34:36
Message: <4a4a5abc@news.povray.org>
SIRS Tech wrote:
> Thorsten Froehlich <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:
>> SIRS Tech wrote:
>>> where exactly in line 18 am I supposed to put the iglass thingy...keep in mind
>>> this is my first time and it's pretty much greek to me. There isn't like a
>>> simpler way to handle these huh?
>> Yes, there is: Get updates Eagle scripts, or update them yourself to add
>> that line where appropriate. The scripts are clearly for POV-Ray 3.0, which
>> is over 12 years out of date!
>>
>>  Thorsten
>
> updated pov ray

I meant:
Update the Eagle 3D script! You need a version of the script designed for a
more recent version of POV-Ray. Right now the script you have not only seems
to be buggy, it also expects an ancient version of POV-Ray as its counterpart.

The Eagle 3D script is the source of all your problems, so you need to make
sure you have the latest version and then if needed fix the other bugs in it
yourself if you can. Eagle script files end with scr if I recall correctly.

	Thorsten