POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's venom: Acrobat : Re: Today's venom: Acrobat Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's venom: Acrobat
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jun 2009 12:16:57
Message: <4a4a3a79@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> sense that you need to speak slower and clearer,

And pause clearly between words. One of the hardest things is figuring out
where one word ends and the next word starts.

> Umm, "I agree completely 100% with you, I have proposed it to management
> several times, but they said they just don't have the money".

Then add "Why don't you also suggest it, so the management understands the
extent of the problem?"

>> Certainly the idea of being stranded all alone in a country where I
>> can't even tell what people are saying to me is rather intimidating.
>
> "Sorry I don't understand" let's them know the situation,

You're in the UK. The brits conquered 90% of the world. The only place I've
ever been where nobody spoke English is China.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western