POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's venom: Acrobat : Re: Today's venom: Acrobat Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's venom: Acrobat
From: scott
Date: 30 Jun 2009 02:58:58
Message: <4a49b7b2$1@news.povray.org>
>> Want to swap?
>
> I was thinking something similar, but unlike you, I can't go into details
> about what last week held for me.

Sometimes I think to myself about just giving up this stuff and going to
work selling drinks on the beach somewhere hot :-)  Is it really worth
having so much more responsibility and stress for your whole life just to
get a bigger house or faster car or whatever?  Are you really going to be
happier in the end?