POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nikon D90 : Re: Nikon D90 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nikon D90
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Jun 2009 17:25:16
Message: <4a49313c$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> It's possible that I just haven't seen the right one, but every single
> LCD-viewfinder I've seen has seriously lagged behind the real world,

My Sony lags one picture behind, basically. If you're in the dark and it's
going to take a 1/2 second exposure to get the picture, it lags half a
second. But you see how bright it's going to be (assuming you're not using
the flash and assuming you're not *way* out of line, like into the >2s
exposures), and if things are moving so fast the viewfinder can't keep up,
chances are the rest of the camera won't keep up either. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western