POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP MJ : Re: RIP MJ Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP MJ
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 28 Jun 2009 16:59:27
Message: <4a47d9af$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/28/09 14:06, Warp wrote:
>    I must admit I haven't looked if MJ composed his songs himself, or whether
> he just performed them. AFAIK he personally composed at least *some* (if not
> most) of the songs he performed.

	Looking at the Thriller album, he did write some of the songs (at least
the lyrics). Beat It and Billie Jean were written by him, for example.
Some others as well.

	Looking at Bad, he wrote Bad, Smooth Criminal, and a bunch of others
from that album.

	Too lazy to look at the rest. But it is clear that he did write some of
his big hits.

--
For a while, she had a boyfriend with a wooden leg. Then she broke it off.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl