POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP MJ : Re: RIP MJ Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:12:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP MJ
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 28 Jun 2009 16:42:54
Message: <4a47d5ce$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/28/09 13:54, somebody wrote:
>> Here I disagree with you. Courts have nothing to do with it. I feel
>> that for serious charges, judgment should be suspended until there _is_
>> enough data to declare it.
>
> My mind does not work in a binary manner (gratefully).

	My paragraph did not imply a need to be binary.

>> See above paragraph. I personally need more data of being a racist
>> before coming to a conclusion that someone indeed is a racist.
>
> Do you believe that it's all black and white? That if MR crossed a certain
> treshold (say, 12 episodes of racist rants per year) that you'd consider him
> a racist, but anything below that you would not? Can you honestly say even a
> single episode will not change your mind about him just a little bit?

	Nope. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

	I need a certain threshold before I will even _consider_ whether
someone is a racist. That's not being binary.

	My threshold isn't "one incident" (at least in MR's case).

--
For a while, she had a boyfriend with a wooden leg. Then she broke it off.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl