POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP MJ : Re: RIP MJ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP MJ
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Jun 2009 14:38:24
Message: <4a47b8a0$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
>     It isn't, however, illegal. And I suspect it's not even
> "universally" inappropriate (in terms of all of humanity).

I didn't watch the whole thing, but the couple minutes at the start I
watched probably wouldn't have raised eyebrows if it was a matronly woman
saying exactly the same thing.

> I'm not going to
> judge other parents who let their kids hang around him.

I understand a lot of the kids had problems, too.  What's creepy for someone
when with a normal well-adjusted kid is not so creepy for some kid with
nightmares and a history of mental problems, too.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western