POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP MJ : Re: RIP MJ Server Time
9 Oct 2024 09:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP MJ
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Jun 2009 14:19:21
Message: <4a47b429$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> But as far as you and I are concerned, the technicality means
> nothing, he attempted to murder you.

Annnnd, that's why he goes to jail for attempted murder (or attempted
manslaughter, as appropritate).

What you're really saying is "I know better than the jury to whom all
relevant critical evidence was presented whether this happened or not."

> legal proof of crime is sometimes a mere
> technicality and pretty much irrelevant as far as my moral judgement is
> concerned. MJ's case, to me, is one of those times.

Because you think you know what all the evidence was. Right.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western