POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thunderbird wrapping issue : Re: Thunderbird wrapping issue Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thunderbird wrapping issue
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 28 Jun 2009 12:50:56
Message: <4a479f70$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/28/09 11:18, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Yes. Thunderbird reads the wrapped text and attempts to automatically
> "unwrap" it for display purposes. (If you hit reply, you'll see the
> unaltered version.) I don't know if there's a way to turn that off...

	I just assumed it would do the wrapping when I hit reply.

	So you're saying my messages on the server really are wrapped? If
that's the case, I'm slightly happy. I'd still like it not to dewrap
when displaying, though.

--
Mike: I used to think correlation implied causation. Then I took a
statistics class. Now I no longer think that.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl