POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP MJ : Re: RIP MJ Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP MJ
From: Warp
Date: 28 Jun 2009 12:48:51
Message: <4a479ef3@news.povray.org>
somebody <x### [at] ycom> wrote:
> Thus, Warp's implied suggestion that we should base our judgement only on
> the legal outcome is rather, well, naive.

  I did not say that we should base our judgement on the legal outcome.
I said that we have no right to judge anybody without proof. The fact that
he was aquitted might not be definite proof of anything, but at least it
strongly implies lack of proof of guilt.

  We should not judge people based on prejudice.

--
                                                          - Warp