POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Thunderbird wrapping issue : Re: Thunderbird wrapping issue Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thunderbird wrapping issue
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 28 Jun 2009 11:11:23
Message: <4a47881b$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/28/09 08:14, Doctor John wrote:
>>      Anyone know where in Thunderbird I can tell it about when to wrap text?
>>

> Edit -->  Preferences -->  Composition - General Tab Fifth from top is
> Wrap plain text at XX characters

	The thing is, I'm using Thunderbird 3.0b2. There is no fifth tab.

	When I'm composing a post, it _does_ wrap in the window. But then when
I post it and read my own posts, it's not at all wrapped. Which seems
really silly.

--
Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl