POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : RIP MJ : Re: RIP MJ Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:25:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIP MJ
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 27 Jun 2009 23:39:16
Message: <4a46e5e4$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:47:33 -0600, somebody wrote:

>  implied suggestion that we should base our judgement only on
> the legal outcome is rather, well, naive. It's too much of a binary and
> top-down-dictated worldview.

This is true not just in the case of MJ, but also in other matters as
well that have been touched upon here recently.  But that's all I'll say,
lest I be accused (again) of attempting to derail the conversation.  It
just struck me odd that you'd say this given your rather emphatic
statements to the contrary in other threads here recently. :-)

Jim