POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Nikon D90 : Nikon D90 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  Nikon D90
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Jun 2009 23:39:32
Message: <4a459474$1@news.povray.org>
My new camera is here. It seems very ... manual compared to my other
cameras. Why do I need three separate switches to turn on and off autofocus?
Why do you need to be careful to switch off vibration reduction before
turning off the camera?

(Of course, I know the answers. It's rhetorical, see.)

I will say, it seems to take pretty darn nice pictures. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western