POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : For Warp : Re: For Warp Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For Warp
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Jun 2009 12:00:06
Message: <4a44f086$1@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
>     Anyway,  to the best of my knowledge, kilobyte is the only one

And if you look back at the instruction manuals for old 8-bit computers,
like the TRS-80 model 1 or the Apple ][, you'll see them described as having
65K of memory. I suspect nobody wanted to advertise 64K and have someone buy
the competitor's machine because it had 65K. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western