POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Knuth says so : Re: Knuth says so Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Knuth says so
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 25 Jun 2009 23:46:00
Message: <4a444478$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/25/09 13:04, Warp wrote:
>    How about patents which require fictional laws of physics in order to
> work? http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6960975.html

	Made my day.

	Am I missing something? I thought for something to be patented, you
need a working model. Did that change? And what would be the rationale
of not requiring it?

--
Marge: "When I married you, I knew we wouldn't live in luxury."
Homer: "And I kept that vow."

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl