POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Current computer and heat : Re: Current computer and heat Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Current computer and heat
From: Warp
Date: 25 Jun 2009 09:31:59
Message: <4a437c4f@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:
> My only pre-built PC-system is this laptop I'm currently using. There's
> a certain reason why it's pre-built ;).

  Btw, does it count as "pre-built" if the shop builds the PC according
to the customer's specification? In other words, rather than buying an
existing PC from the shelf, the customer buys a set of components and the
shop builds the PC from them afterwards.

  If that doesn't count as pre-built, then I suppose I have never bought
a pre-built system.

  I have never actually just bought the parts and built the system myself,
though. However, I have transferred all the stuff from inside one PC case
to another, and I have built a PC from parts of two existing ones.

--
                                                          - Warp