POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Current computer and heat : Re: Current computer and heat Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:28:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Current computer and heat
From: Invisible
Date: 24 Jun 2009 09:50:04
Message: <4a422f0c$1@news.povray.org>
Aydan wrote:
> Hehe, i can feel with you:

A good case these days is hard to find.

(NO! DAMN! Now I have that SONG in my head...! >_< )

My first PC case had one of those stupid doors on the front that's
supposed to open when the CD tray ejects. Except it doesn't retract
properly, the button on the outside doesn't press the button on the
drive properly, etc. Lame thing. It was ASUS as well...

I think a case is one of those things you have to actually pick up and
look at in the shop. From a website you can't tell what the hell you're
getting. *sigh*