POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dark visions : Re: Dark visions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dark visions
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Jun 2009 16:03:03
Message: <4a3fe377$1@news.povray.org>
>> Heh. OK, you may think it's silly and childish.
>
> Not at all. It's a great movie, and a great book as well.

A great movie, even if it does diverge drastically from the book, and
even fail to completely make sense in places...

It's not you're typical cartoon though. Intricate orchestral scoring,
lavish background painting, visual effects such as blurred reflection,
glitter, light blooms, detailed animation... it's an audio-visual feast!

In other news... I now have the DVD. I can't help noticing that the
picture seems to constantly "shake" slightly... WTF?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/