POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dark visions : Re: Dark visions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:28:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dark visions
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Jun 2009 15:37:39
Message: <4a3fdd83$1@news.povray.org>
>> To answer that... you must watch the film. ;-)
>

> Ooooooo!  Spaaaaarrkly!

Heh. OK, you may think it's silly and childish. But it's hard-wired into
my memory. When I was a child, I used to watch it three or four times
PER WEEK. (Remember, to a child, 5 minutes is like 17 lifetimes.) I've
memorised every scene, every sentence of dialogue, every inflection in
the character's voices, every note and neaunce of the score... This film
is part of what makes Andrew... well, Andrew.

(Or, arguably, part of what makes Andrew... suck.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/