POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lots of money : Re: Lots of money Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lots of money
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Jun 2009 11:28:14
Message: <4a3fa30e$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Somehow, being threatened, harassed and bullied until I cave in and give
> the customer what they want for free doesn't strike me as my idea of a
> fun job.

It's pretty cool when you realize you actually have all the power. You just
have to be able to say "Sorry, can't do that" when they ask for six months
of work next month.

> What are you saying? That the job I'm looking for doesn't exist or
> something?

I'm saying that programming computers involves tremendous amounts of talking
to people.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western