POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Legalese can sometimes be rather funny : Re: Legalese can sometimes be rather funny Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:27:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Legalese can sometimes be rather funny
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 21 Jun 2009 23:24:53
Message: <4a3ef985$1@news.povray.org>
>>    I wonder how you could use iTunes to develop nuclear weapons. Unless
>
> Maybe they're more worried that someone will _try_ to use it to develop
> nuclear weapons, and inadvertently blow everything up...

I think the chip they are worried about is the miniaturized
gyroscopes inside the iPod, such chips can come in military
versions which can track positioning to millimeters over thousands
of miles. As such, it's not all that far fetched that a commercial
version of the same chip might conceivably be used as a
guidance system for a missile. And it can play Bugs Bunny
cartoons too, so I'm sure Kim Jong-il loves iPod missiles.