POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : HMGCC : Re: HMGCC Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HMGCC
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 20 Jun 2009 16:38:44
Message: <4a3d48d4$1@news.povray.org>
>>> You just need to be a little more upbeat.
>> I'm going to start charging people 20p every time they say that to me.
>> Damnit, I could make a FORTUNE! Hell, I wouldn't even *need* a new job!!
>
> Hehehehehehehe

New plan: I'm going to charge 0.1p every time somebody laughs at me. :-P
That should make me rich beyond my wildest dreams...

>> Hmm, it has a flavour.
>>
>> But how exactly do you explain what their "role" in the team was, and
>> what my role was?
>
> Don't - describe the team's role instead, and how you contributed to the
> goal of the team.  They're not interviewing the other members of the
> team, so don't include information that wasn't requested.

Quoting the application form:

"1. Please describe a time when you have worked with others in order to
solve a complex problem or fault
- What was the problem or fault?
- How did you work collaboratively with others to solve the problem or
fault?
- What was your role in the team? What contribution did others bring to
the team?
- What was the outcome?"

It specifically asks what I did, and what everybody else did.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/