POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Walking : Re: Walking Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walking
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Jun 2009 12:45:42
Message: <4a3d1236$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Something that I hate doing as my feet ache all the time

I had this for a while. Try this: Before getting up and putting any weight
onyour feet in the morning, loop a cord (say, a bathrobe belt) around the
balls of your foot, lie back, and pull slow and steady to stretch the toes
towards your knees.  This will stretch out the tendons on the bottom of your
foot before you put your weight on them, if that's about where your feet hurt.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western