POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Lots of money : Re: Lots of money Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:11:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lots of money
From: scott
Date: 19 Jun 2009 11:29:38
Message: <4a3baee2$1@news.povray.org>
> I still think my point stands though: Even the most lowly position listed
> is almost 2x my current salary.

Everyone here knew that already, you've told us many times.

> Unfortunately, the tiny handful of programmer jobs I've found have all
> been the "you are the entire development team" type.

What's the problem with that, it sounds way more interesting than "sit here
and program what I tell you to" for the rest of your life.  Besides, you
might find out that you actually really enjoy some other part of the job (eg
design, testing, planning etc), and if you are just doing a single task you
are easily replaceable (and hence not likely to earn as much).