POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Friday morning : Re: Friday morning Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Friday morning
From: Invisible
Date: 19 Jun 2009 06:17:00
Message: <4a3b659c@news.povray.org>
Paul Fuller wrote:

>> If this doesn't make you laugh, you fail. :-P
>
> After some brushing up - Ah I see, 'thus achieving an Erdos number of 1'.
>
> Laughs.  Thus avoiding failure in the eyes of Invisible.

Note also the alt-text, with its invocation of the Bacon Number. ;-)

Now go purchase/borrow this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Linked-Everything-Connected-Business-Everyday/dp/0452284392

I guarantee an interesting and entertaining read. ;-) (For instance: how
is the OS market like a Bose-Einstien condensate?)